Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things that make me go "Why you little.."

Its been a long time. When I look at the title of the previous post and the promise it makes, I smile and think how naiive I was. I had thought that the title would oblige me to write a long post..Oh well. Better something than nothing is how I console myself.

Some Things that piss me off :
- People saying "she's not fair but she's cute" or "she's dark but beautiful".If you're being superficial, at least dont be racist.

- Someone wearing the same top as I am. And in a smaller size.
- Lazy people who voulunteer for things and end up not doing them. Know thyself!!
- People who treat their partners like servants. Go get your own glass of water!
- People who let their partners treat them like slaves. Go get some self respect.
- 70 buck soups that contain slivers of vegetables, maybe two atoms thick. Unless Ive wronged those restaurants and when they promise mushroom soup, they actually grind mushrooms into the broth resulting in the lack of appearance of substantial mushrooms.
- People who suck up to the boss. No excuse.
- Vjs and RJs who suffer from logorrhea. To quote from Shamur's modern masterpiece "Let the music play".

- People saying "you South Indians". Go loop up a map - South India is not one amalgamated state.


Please do let me know about the things that tick you off. There's nothing like finding you have a common enemy to fan the flame of friendship.

2 comments:

Jugal said...

Shit, I just realised I must've pissed you off once :D because I've done one of those things but then you south indians are the forgiving type, no? :P

Ramya said...

I forgive you. Besides, I am expecting a cut on the huge advance that you will get one day.