Thursday, September 22, 2016

Moving on


I've loved "spelling it out" here (and coming up with that name). I like writing. Even though i know no one's actually reading. I know this because the blogger stats page informs me that the traffic sources for the few page views are all very, not to get too technical,  spammy. But for some reason i like making sporadic posts here. I dont know why. Well, i do know why but uh lets not get into it. Plausible deniability and all that. So like the new year's gym resolutionaries, i've concluded that money might be the motivation i need to keep writing. Oh no, not actually getting paid for writing. I'm not so delusional. No, i'm going to pay the $12 a year to get meself a url minus the blogspot. And hopefully the financial aspect will keep homest and tapping away at the keyboard.
So, the url is: http://www.badtoverse.com/
I hope you will drop by.
Quick, what's 6*7?

No comments: